Continuing Education and Advanced Professional Development
PRSA University Partners help guide the careers of public relations practitioners and communicators, offering a developmental track for entry-, mid- and senior-level professionals. Our partners provide graduate degrees in public relations, communications and other affiliated fields.
University Partner Profiles
Representing renowned educational institutions, our University Partners provide strategic advancement in some of the following areas:
- Public relations
- Integrated communications
- Digital communications
- Communications management
- Media communications
Partner Benefits: Advantage of a University Partnership
- Position the faculty as thought leaders among industry leaders.
- Increase awareness among prospective students, ranging from active professionals to PRSSA students.
- Tap into the strength of PRSA’s network through our website, email, website, e-newsletters, events and print collateral.
- Create and implement joint research initiatives.
- Help the profession and validate as a social science.
- Find a forum for university white papers.
- Showcase the success of alumni.