Find a job through the PRSA Jobcenter. The Jobcenter puts more than 2,000 public relations, communications and marketing jobs within reach. Search jobs by keyword, job function, industry, organizational setting, job type or location.
Job Search Features
- Post your job ad on PRSA Jobcenter’s Twitter account which has over 38,000 followers
- Gain exposure on PRSA’s career newsletter, distributed to 83,000 public relations and communications professionals
- Post internship/entry-level jobs for only $100, which includes free distribution to over 11,000 PRSSA students
- Post college and university positions for only $150
- Receive a 25% discount for public relations agencies, health care organizations, government organizations, and a 50% discount for nonprofits/associations
- Access pre-screening filters based on desired candidate criteria, such as APR
Job Board Advertising & Sponsorship
- Become an exclusive sponsorship for the Monday issue of PRSA’s career newsletter
- Gain exposure by placing your logo and banner ad in PRSA’s career newsletter
- Place banner ads on the PRSA Jobcenter website which receives 80,000 page views per week
Reach Readers on the Small Screen
Nov. 12 – 13, 2020
New YorkReach Readers Online in our mobile web-writing class. Learn to write better web pages.
How to Write Better, Easier & Faster
Jul. 22 – 23, 2020
Portland, OregonWriters: Workshop writing process in this class. Learn to write better, easier and faster
Master the Art of Storytelling
Jun. 16 – 17, 2020
CincinnatiAre you ready to transform your message with the attention-grabbing, comprehension-boosting, memory-aiding, mind-shifting, behavior-changing superpowers of concrete, creative, colorful copy?