Find a job through the PRSA Jobcenter. The Jobcenter puts more than 2,000 public relations, communications and marketing jobs within reach. Search jobs by keyword, job function, industry, organizational setting, job type or location.
Job Search Features
- Post your job ad on PRSA Jobcenter’s Twitter account which has over 38,000 followers
- Gain exposure on PRSA’s career newsletter, distributed to 83,000 public relations and communications professionals
- Post internship/entry-level jobs for only $100, which includes free distribution to over 11,000 PRSSA students
- Post college and university positions for only $150
- Receive a 25% discount for public relations agencies, health care organizations, government organizations, and a 50% discount for nonprofits/associations
- Access pre-screening filters based on desired candidate criteria, such as APR
Job Board Advertising & Sponsorship
- Become an exclusive sponsorship for the Monday issue of PRSA’s career newsletter
- Gain exposure by placing your logo and banner ad in PRSA’s career newsletter
- Place banner ads on the PRSA Jobcenter website which receives 80,000 page views per week
Writing With Clarity for Maximum Effectiveness
May 28, 2025 12:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Writing With AP Style
May 27, 2025 12:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Writing for the News: The AP’s Essential Writing Rules for PR Professionals
May 25, 2025 12:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.