Find a job through the PRSA Jobcenter. The Jobcenter puts more than 2,000 public relations, communications and marketing jobs within reach. Search jobs by keyword, job function, industry, organizational setting, job type or location.
Job Search Features
- Post your resume to let employers find you
- Create a job alert and receive alerts to get up-to-date openings on the job you want
- Follow us on Twitter to see up to the minute job postings
- Post your job ad on PRSA Jobcenter’s Twitter account which has over 38,000 followers
- Gain exposure on PRSA’s career newsletter, distributed to 83,000 public relations and communications professionals
- Post internship/entry-level jobs for only $100, which includes free distribution to over 11,000 PRSSA students
- Post college and university positions for only $150
- Receive a 25% discount for public relations agencies, health care organizations, government organizations, and a 50% discount for nonprofits/associations
- Access pre-screening filters based on desired candidate criteria, such as APR
Job Board Advertising & Sponsorship
- Become an exclusive sponsorship for the Monday issue of PRSA’s career newsletter
- Gain exposure by placing your logo and banner ad in PRSA’s career newsletter
- Place banner ads on the PRSA Jobcenter website which receives 80,000 page views per week
Seeing Around Corners: Trends and Events That Public Relations Professionals Should Keep Their Eyes on in 2022
Dec 31, 2099 12:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.In this one-hour webinar, public relations pro and futurist Stephen Dupont, APR, Fellow PRSA, shares his insights about what’s around the corner for PR and communications professionals in 2022.
The Roaring 20s: Key Trends To Watch Over the Next 10 Years
Dec 31, 2099 12:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.Join this webinar to learn how to apply a futurist mindset and explore key trends and significant events that public relations professionals should consider keeping a careful eye upon.
PRSA Storytellers: What the Pandemic Proves About Leadership
Dec 31, 2099 12:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.This big-picture webinar details why and how improvisation and inclusion must be at the center of every leader’s philosophy and behaviors in a post-pandemic world.