Find a job through the PRSA Jobcenter. The Jobcenter puts more than 2,000 public relations, communications and marketing jobs within reach. Search jobs by keyword, job function, industry, organizational setting, job type or location.
Job Search Features
- Post your job ad on PRSA Jobcenter’s Twitter account which has over 38,000 followers
- Gain exposure on PRSA’s career newsletter, distributed to 83,000 public relations and communications professionals
- Post internship/entry-level jobs for only $100, which includes free distribution to over 11,000 PRSSA students
- Post college and university positions for only $150
- Receive a 25% discount for public relations agencies, health care organizations, government organizations, and a 50% discount for nonprofits/associations
- Access pre-screening filters based on desired candidate criteria, such as APR
Job Board Advertising & Sponsorship
- Become an exclusive sponsorship for the Monday issue of PRSA’s career newsletter
- Gain exposure by placing your logo and banner ad in PRSA’s career newsletter
- Place banner ads on the PRSA Jobcenter website which receives 80,000 page views per week
Case in Point: Redefining How Communicators Work With Journalists in the New Media Landscape
Dec 31, 2099 12:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.Join a New York Times reporter, top communications executive and leading national PR agency for the release of a new survey about what journalists want in today’s new landscape.
PRSA Storytellers: How to Combat Disinformation: A Psychological Approach
Dec 31, 2099 12:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has been accompanied by an unprecedented wave of mis- and disinformation. Join this webinar to learn the tactics and techniques that underlie disinformation and how simple interventions can reduce misinformation susceptibility.
Writing for the News With the Associated Press: Don’t Miss The AP’s Style Updates for 2022
Dec 31, 2099 12:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.AP Stylebook offers professional guidelines on grammar, punctuation, definitions, rules for usage, styles for capitalization, abbreviation, spelling and numerals. Learn about the latest changes!