Professional Development Resources
Issues & Trends Newsletter
Receive the latest headlines, updates and relevant industry information in this daily email, sent to your inbox every morning.
Access a library of members-only webinars, archives and handouts for continued learning at your own pace.
Strategies & Tactics Newspaper
Check out PRSA’s all-new monthly, a fresh-looking, modern newspaper with bigger, bolder images on a high-quality, heavier paper stock. This publication — highlighting both the strategic and the tactical aspects of the profession — features hands-on, how-to articles and magazine-style pieces in a more multifaceted visual package. Strategies & Tactics also provides feature-length commentary on the strategic importance of public relations as well as case studies and views on changing concepts in communications.
This daily snapshot of news, trends and the latest developments in communication and public relations from a wide array of leading sources saves you time while keeping you informed, current and prepared.
The Public Relations Journal
Get a closer look at the issues impacting the industry in this academic journal dedicated to the public relations and communication community.
Discounts on Seminars, Workshops and Conferences
Take advantage of discounts on various educational programs and events, saving hundreds of dollars a year.
Connect with colleagues at the world’s largest public relations event featuring more than 80 educational sessions, with approximately 3,000 professionals and 1,000 students.
Locate contacts for colleagues in this searchable database exclusively for PRSA members. If you already belong to the Society, click here to use the directory.
Ask questions, exchange ideas, share experiences, get inspiration and share useful resources with fellow PRSA members in our private online community.
Local Conferences and Meet-Ups
Connect in your hometown at Chapter and District events, ranging from conferences to informal meet ups.
Attend Professional Interest Section conferences for training and networking dedicated to your PR specialty.
Enjoy significant savings on products and services you use every day. Best part, it’s completely FREE. No fees, no obligations — just great savings! PRSA membership gets you preferred rates to reduce your professional and personal expenses.
Save money with:
- Business Insurance Discount Program from Gallagher Affinity
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection and Resolution
- Ship and Save with UPS®
- Office Depot: Up to 80% off office essentials
- GEICO Insurance for Autos, Homeowners, Renters, Motorcycles and More
- ADP: Up to 20% off payroll services
- Car Rental With Budget and Avis
- Group and individual health, life and supplemental insurance solutions
- FedEx Ground: Up to 54% off express and ground shipping
- Zipcar for Business.
- Transworld: Unbeatable collection agency pricing
- Personal and Corporate Relocation Services With The Relocation Center
- YRC: 83% off tradeshow & LTL shipping
- Hotel Specials: Up to 35% off 60,000 hotels and travel tools
- USPAY: Credit card processing rates less than 1%
- AccountingDepartment.com: discounted online accounting services
- 4imprint: 10% off promotional products
- Sterling Background Checks
- Entertainment Deals
- Reward Shopping
- RX Card
Current PRSA Members: Learn how to use your discounts by signing into MyPRSA.
Note: All offers subject to availability.