Home / Membership / Member Benefits
PRSA members receive exclusive benefits including publications, professional development and networking opportunities.
- Receive Issues & Trends, a daily email, sent to your inbox every morning with the latest headlines, updates and relevant industry information
- Read Strategies & Tactics, PRSA’s monthly newspaper, for how-to articles, career advice and PR trends
- Find more professional development opportunities and thought leadership on the PRsay blog
- Take advantage of discounts on various educational programs and events
- Connect in your hometown at Chapter and District events
- Attend Professional Interest Section conferences for training and networking dedicated to your PR specialty
Find Agencies, Professionals & Resources
- Use our search tools, powered by CommunicationsMatch™, to find agencies, consultants, freelancers and service providers by industry and communications expertise, location, size, designations, diversity, and client experience.
- Create an agency profile to provide the information clients need to make the decision to shortlist and reach out directly to listed firms or send RFQs/RFPs online using Agency Select™.
- Attend ICON 2023 to engage with public relations and communication professionals and students
- Access contact info for colleagues in our searchable database exclusively for PRSA members
- Ask questions, exchange ideas, get inspiration and share useful resources with fellow PRSA members in our private online community
- Enjoy exclusive discounts at Office Depot, Ace Hardware, ADP, Hotels & more.
- A 20% discount on one single-user subscription to AP Stylebook Online each year.
- Access the business insurance discount program from Gallagher Affinity.
- Receive car rental discounts on Budget and Avis.
- Qualify for business discounts through UPS®.
- Take advantage of personal and corporate relocation service discounts.
PRSA members: log in to access these exclusive member discounts!