College of Fellows Mentoring Program
Connect with an experienced professional from PRSA’s honorary organization, the College of Fellows. Our mentors are focused on giving back to others through mentoring and teaching as part of their Standards of Excellence.
What’s fun about mentoring in this fast-paced world of online communications and social media is that the roles often reverse, and the mentor becomes the mentee.
Mentees Sign up today for help from an experienced professional.
Are you a PRSA College of Fellows member interested in mentoring?
College of Fellow members, please update your information to participate in the new automated program called Mentor Match. It’s easy; you tell us the topics that you would like to offer mentoring support and how much time you have to give.
Through Mentor Match, mentees are able to search for a mentor and request a mentoring engagement according to the information you provide.
- Sign up at the Mentor Match website.Include your areas of expertise, and topics on which you would like to mentor.
- Write a brief description of what you offer as a mentor, as well as a brief biography.
- Select how many mentees you would like to help at a time, and how many hours you are able to spend mentoring each month. The system stops including your name in the queue once you have met your limit.
- Read the program’s Terms and Conditions.
- Mentees choose their mentors based on how well the Fellow’s expertise and mentoring strengths match his/her needs.