Why Should You Join the Independent Practitioners Alliance Section?
The Independent Practitioners Alliance (IPA) Section is made up of more than 200 small business owners and freelance public relations and communication practitioners.
This Section helps its members grow their businesses by providing best practices, strategies and support. This is done through networking, teleseminars, webinars, in-person events, resources, and an online community.
To become a member of the IPA Section you must be a member of PRSA and pay an additional fee of $60.
Don’t Miss Out!
Who Are Our Members?
The Independent Practitioners Alliance is comprised of more than 200 public relations and communications professionals who have a solo or small-shop practice. A wide variety of clients choose to work with Independent Practitioners for services including, but not limited to:
- Media Relations
- Social Media
- Content Development
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Communications
- Communications Strategy
- Strategic Counsel
- Internal Communications
- Crisis Communications
- Event Planning
- Message Development
- Community Relations
- Thought Leadership
- Analyst Relations
Resources for Members
- Meet Your IPA Section Leadership
- IPA MyPRSA online community and resource library
- IPA August 2018 Newsletter
- How to Create a One-Page Content Marketing Strategy For You And Your Clients:Yes, it Can Be Done!
- 2018 Virtual Conference
- It’s Not Who You Know, It’s Who Knows You
- 3 Steps to Landing More Clients, NOW!
- Navigating Tax Reform for Private Sector Businesses
- The Business of Being an Independent Practitioner: How to Grow Your Indie Business
- Getting to Grips With Social PR