Vice President of Events and Fundraising
Milagros Orcoyen, 2022-2023 vice president of events and fundraising, is a sophomore at Universidad Argentina de la Empresa (UADE) in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She is studying public relations and communication science.
Milagros is a proactive and curious person. She is always challenging herself and seeking new learning experiences.
She joined PRSSA as a freshman, since she wanted to gain pre-professional experience and be part of a community of people with similar interests and passions. Milagros had the opportunity to serve as events committee coordinator at her local Chapter as a first-year student. She was also the director of “PR Stages”, UADE PRSSA’s first District Conference. As vice president of events and fundraising, Milagros is thrilled to connect with PRSSA members from different countries.
Aside from her PRSSA involvements, Milagros participates at two non-profit organizations. She volunteers at GEO, a sustainable development center from Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA), where she is a member of the communications department. On the other hand, she holds the position of writer at The Jane Goodall Institute Argentina.
In her spare time, Milagros enjoys singing, listening to podcasts and going for long walks. She is excited for the upcoming year and cannot wait to help members achieve their goals.
- National President
- Immediate Past President
- Vice President of Brand Engagement
- Vice President of Career Services
- Vice President of Chapter Development
- Vice President of Digital Communications
- Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising
- Vice President of Member Services
- Vice President of Professional Development
- National Faculty Adviser
- National Professional Adviser
- PRSA Board Liaison, Ray Day
- PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming
- PRSA Board Liaison, Jeff Wilson, APR
- PRSA Board Liaison, Patricia Alvarenga Smith, APR