Vice President of Digital Communications
Mary Kate Hale
Mary Kate Hale, 2022-2023 vice president of digital communications, will graduate from the University of Mississippi in May of 2023. She is majoring in Integrated Marketing Communications with specializations in public relations and fashion promotion
as well as a minor in general business.
After taking an introductory public relations course, Hale declared her public relations specialization and joined PRSSA. Upon joining, she became her chapter’s first historian. She became interested in holding a national position to expand her
knowledge and network.
Outside of PRSSA, Hale is involved both on and off UM’s campus. This past year, she served as the vice president of membership recruitment for Alpha Omicron Pi and director of marketing for RebelTHON. Hale also interned during the spring for Parents
of College Students where she connected parents to resources in their child’s SEC college town.
For the summer of 2022, Hale serves as an intern for Red Window Communications in Oxford, MS. Through this internship, she will hone her interviewing skills as she works with clients and the team to create compelling content for use across multiple media.
- National President
- Immediate Past President
- Vice President of Brand Engagement
- Vice President of Career Services
- Vice President of Chapter Development
- Vice President of Digital Communications
- Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising
- Vice President of Member Services
- Vice President of Professional Development
- National Faculty Adviser
- National Professional Adviser
- PRSA Board Liaison, Heide Harrell, APR
- PRSA Board Liaison, Ray Day
- PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming
- PRSA Board Liaison, Jeff Wilson, APR