Vice President of Career Services
Melina O’Neal, 2023-2024 National Vice President of Career Services, is a graduate student at West Chester University finishing her Master of Arts in Communication Studies and Digital Media Marketing Certificate.
Before this position, she served with PRSSA National as a District Ambassador and National Publications Committee Member, and at her collegiate Chapter as Vice President and Treasurer. Her favorite part of her collegiate PRSSA experience is her Chapter’s trips to visit agencies in Philadelphia, New York City, and Washington, D.C. every semester.
In May 2023, Melina graduated Summa Cum Laude from West Chester University in three years with her Bachelor of Arts in Media & Culture and a Digital Marketing Minor. During this time, she held eight internships, including at QVC, the Broadcast Education Association, and Stoner Bunting.
In her free time, you can find Melina trying new restaurants, attending improv and stand-up comedy shows, boating, rating movies on Letterboxd, and scrolling on LinkedIn.
Melina is so excited to serve on the National Committee! Feel free to reach out through email or social media if you’d like to connect or have any questions.
LinkedIn: Melina O'Neal
- National President
- Immediate Past President
- Vice President of Brand Engagement
- Vice President of Career Services
- Vice President of Chapter Development
- Vice President of Digital Communications
- Vice President of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising
- Vice President of Member Services
- Vice President of Professional Development
- National Faculty Adviser
- National Professional Adviser
- PRSA Board Liaison, Ray Day, APR
- PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming
- PRSA Board Liaison, Jeff Wilson, APR
- PRSA Board Liaison, Patricia Alvarenga Smith, APR