Vice President of Member Services
Lauren Casole, 2022-2023 vice president of member services, is a senior at the University of Florida. She is majoring in public relations with an outside concentration in sports management.
Casole got involved with PRSSA during her first year at UF. Although she knew the organization would help guide her in her academic and professional career, she had no idea the hasting impact this Society would have on her college experience and life
as a whole. Throughout her time as a member of the UF PRSSA chapter, Casole has been in the social squad, apart of their ambassador program, served as Vice President and Chapter President. She has also been an account executive and account supervisor
for UF PRSSA’s student-run agency, Alpha PRoductions.
Outside of PRSSA, Casole currently serves as the External Affairs Director for Strike Magazine GNV, which is an on-campus student-lead fashion and lifestyle magazine. She is also a First Year Florida Peer Leader and works with first year students at the
University of Florida by teaching a class to help them transition to college during their first semester.
Casole has also heard various internship positions. She interns for the College of Education during the academic school year as a public relations intern and over the summer of 2022 she worked for Royal Caribbean Group as a Destination Communications
Intern. During her internships, Casole has gained experience with AP Style, event planning, social media management and fine-tuning her writing skills.
She is excited to serve as the 2022-2023 vice president of member services and continue to help as many PRSSA members as possible.
- National President
- Immediate Past President
- Vice President of Brand Engagement
- Vice President of Career Services
- Vice President of Chapter Development
- Vice President of Digital Communications
- Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising
- Vice President of Member Services
- Vice President of Professional Development
- National Faculty Adviser
- National Professional Adviser
- PRSA Board Liaison, Heide Harrell, APR
- PRSA Board Liaison, Ray Day
- PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming
- PRSA Board Liaison, Jeff Wilson, APR