Vice President of Chapter Development
Sankalp Sharma, 2022-2023 Vice President of Chapter Development, is a junior at Sacramento State University in Sacramento, California. He is majoring in Public Relations and plans on minoring in marketing.
Sharma has been in PRSSA from his very first week of college and has been involved in several leadership roles for his Chapter. Out of his 4 semesters in college, he has served three of them on the Executive Board at Sac State, serving as Communications
Coordinator, Vice President, and has recently been elected as the incoming President. Sharma got involved with PRSSA National by serving as a District Ambassador, and being a member of the PRoud Council. He is beyond excited for this new role and
hopes to contribute to brighter future for PR students.
Outside of school, Sharma tries to stay to stay involved in his community, and has written two books that raise awareness about social injustices and inequalities. He has been donating all the revenue to charities in order to help out in whatever ways he can.
In his free time, Sharma loves being in nature, and catching up on his favorite sports.
- National President
- Immediate Past President
- Vice President of Brand Engagement
- Vice President of Career Services
- Vice President of Chapter Development
- Vice President of Digital Communications
- Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising
- Vice President of Member Services
- Vice President of Professional Development
- National Faculty Adviser
- National Professional Adviser
- PRSA Board Liaison, Heide Harrell, APR
- PRSA Board Liaison, Ray Day
- PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming
- PRSA Board Liaison, Jeff Wilson, APR