Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion
Rayna Van Beuzekom
Rayna van Beuzekom, 2021-2022 vice president of diversity and inclusion, is a third-year student at the University of Florida. They are majoring in public relations with a minor in women’s studies.
Van Beuzekom began her freshman fall working at UF PRSSA’s nationally affiliated student-run firm, Alpha PRoductions. She ultimately earned the role of director of communications for the 2020-2021 management team. Van Beuzekom also served as UF PRSSA’s 2020-2021 vice president of diversity and inclusion, helping educate the chapter and college about diversity and inclusion issues. In this role, they prioritized education, collaboration and intentionality.
Outside of PRSSA, van Beuzekom is also involved with another student agency, The Agency, at UF. They serve as a diversity and inclusion coordinator and lead the team to create content that uplifts BIPOC and marginalized voices.
Van Beuzekom has also worked at Statusphere, an influencer marketing firm, for over a year. They began as an account management intern, moved to a part-time sales copywriter position and found herself back on the account management team. Her responsibilities have included overseeing campaign analytic reports, creating influencer tasks and pitching potential new clients.
In her free time, van Beuzekom can be found lifting heavy weights, drinking cold brew, taking pictures and making TikToks. Her current favorite foods include pineapple pizza, oatmeal and queso.
- National President
- Immediate Past President
- Vice President of Brand Engagement
- Vice President of Career Services
- Vice President of Chapter Development
- Vice President of Digital Communications
- Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising
- Vice President of Member Services
- Vice President of Professional Development
- National Faculty Adviser
- National Professional Adviser
- PRSA Board Liaison, Heide Harrell, APR
- PRSA Board Liaison, Ray Day
- PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming
- PRSA Board Liaison, Jeff Wilson, APR