Immediate Past President
Alyson Hoffman, PRSSA 2023-2024 Immediate Past President, is a recent graduate from Ohio Northern University. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, triple majoring in public relations and communications and marketing with a minor in social media.
Alyson knew she was going to major in public relations ever since her sophomore year of high school. She has a passion for people and the media. When she was looking at colleges, she knew she wanted to be a part of an amazing PRSSA Chapter, and she found that in Ohio Northerns’. Alyson had the opportunity to serve in many leadership roles during her time. First as Chapter President in 2020-2021. This was a wonderful honor to lead such a fun and creative group of people as only a second-year student. Alyson also participated in ONU’s Student-run Firm True North PR where she worked as a team lead on the cystic fibrosis campaign through Rowan University, which took first place nationally in 2019! Second as Vice President of Member Services in 2021-2022 where she developed a great connection with our members. Serving as PRSSA National President in 2022-2023 is one of her greatest accomplishments thus far. She looks forward to providing the same support she received to the 2023-2024 committee.
In her current role, she serves as a Senior Marketing Analyst at Cardinal Health in Dublin, Ohio.
When Alyson isn’t working on tasks for Cardinal Health or PRSSA, she is very involved in her community, volunteering at her church and doing outreach opportunities, just to name a few. In her free time, Alyson enjoys running, spending time with friends and family and the outdoors. She loves McDonald’s Sprite and anything spicy!
Alyson is excited to serve and is always available if you need anything.
- National President
- Immediate Past President
- Vice President of Brand Engagement
- Vice President of Career Services
- Vice President of Chapter Development
- Vice President of Digital Communications
- Vice President of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising
- Vice President of Member Services
- Vice President of Professional Development
- National Faculty Adviser
- National Professional Adviser
- PRSA Board Liaison, Ray Day, APR
- PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming
- PRSA Board Liaison, Jeff Wilson, APR
- PRSA Board Liaison, Patricia Alvarenga Smith, APR