Immediate Past President
Carolyn Lok, 2021-2022 Immediate Past President, is a graduate of the University of Florida with a B.S. in Public Relations. Lok previously served as the 2020-2021 National President and the 2019-2020 vice president of digital communications.
During her undergraduate career, Lok held many internships and worked in positions such as operations manager at The Agency at UF, a strategic communications firm housed within UF’s College of Journalism and Communications, the College’s communications assistant and a PR intern for the Royal Embassy of Cambodia in D.C. She is also the recipient of the Florida Public Relations Association Award, the UF PR’s highest honor awarded to those who embody professionalism and service at their core.
She currently works as an Associate Project Manager at Weber Shandwick in their NY office. Aside from work, you can find her fist-pumping at local concerts, indulging in every film in Michael Cera’s filmography or on her personal conquest to find the best iced latte.
- National President
- Immediate Past President
- Vice President of Brand Engagement
- Vice President of Career Services
- Vice President of Chapter Development
- Vice President of Digital Communications
- Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising
- Vice President of Member Services
- Vice President of Professional Development
- National Faculty Adviser
- National Professional Adviser
- PRSA Board Liaison, Heide Harrell, APR
- PRSA Board Liaison, Ray Day
- PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming