Home / PRSSA / About PRSSA / Leadership & Contacts / Vice President of Professional Development
Vice President of Professional Development
Mckenna FlemingMckenna Fleming, the 2022-2023 Vice President of Professional Development, is a junior currently studying Public Relations & Strategic Communications at Purdue University.
In addition to serving on the National Committee, she is the director of media relations for Purdue’s award winning Nationally Affiliated Student-run Firm, Boiler Communication.
Mckenna joined PRSSA her freshman year of college, where PRSSA helped grow her love and passion for PR. Since then she has served as the Chapter’s president and vice president of recruitment and retention.
In her free time, Mckenna loves hanging with friends and listening to podcasts. She is an enneagram 8, from Wheaton, IL. and is so excited to serve on the National Committee.
- National President
- Immediate Past President
- Vice President of Brand Engagement
- Vice President of Career Services
- Vice President of Chapter Development
- Vice President of Digital Communications
- Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising
- Vice President of Member Services
- Vice President of Professional Development
- National Faculty Adviser
- National Professional Adviser
- PRSA Board Liaison, Ray Day
- PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming
- PRSA Board Liaison, Jeff Wilson, APR
- PRSA Board Liaison, Patricia Alvarenga Smith, APR