Vice President of Events and Fundraising
Erin Lewis, 2021-2022 vice president of events and fundraising, is a senior at the University of Florida. She is majoring in public relations with a minor in event management and a certificate in international communication.
Lewis got involved in PRSSA during her first year at UF. Although she knew the organization would provide her with incredible development opportunities, she had no idea how instrumental it would be in shaping her into the emerging professional she is today. As the director of the 2021 Sunshine District Conference, Lewis was able to bring PRSSA students together to learn about travel, tourism and entertainment and provide a unique, in-person networking and professional development opportunity in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. She is also the assistant managing director for UF PRSSA’s student-run agency, Alpha PRoductions, for the 2021-2022 school year.
Outside of PRSSA, Lewis serves as the communications intern at Gator Wesley, a campus ministry, and events director for Her Campus UFL. Additionally, she’s a Street Team Writer for the Institute for Public Relations.
Lewis has held various internship positions, the most recent being for MP&F Strategic Communications. Throughout her professional development experiences, she has gained skills like copywriting, crisis communication, event planning, social media management and media relations.
In her spare time, Lewis loves indulging in true crime podcasts, trying new restaurants with friends, listening to Taylor Swift music and hanging out with her cat, Munchie.
- National President
- Immediate Past President
- Vice President of Brand Engagement
- Vice President of Career Services
- Vice President of Chapter Development
- Vice President of Digital Communications
- Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising
- Vice President of Member Services
- Vice President of Professional Development
- National Faculty Adviser
- National Professional Adviser
- PRSA Board Liaison, Heide Harrell, APR
- PRSA Board Liaison, Ray Day
- PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming