Vice President of Brand Engagement
Nicole Steele, PRSSA 2022-2023 National Vice President of Brand Engagement, is a junior at Biola University pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations & Strategic Communication with a concentration in Media Relations. She is also double minoring in Communication Studies and Biblical & Theological Studies.
When she was 14, Nicole joined a branch of the Boy Scouts of America called Venturing. From there, she immediately got involved with several different communication positions and currently serves as the Editor in Chief of Venturing’s national publication. Nicole’s work with Venturing is what introduced her to the world of public relations and developed her passion for communication.
Outside of Venturing, Nicole has also worked with several other organizations, including Biola University’s PRSSA-affiliated, Student-run Firm for which Nicole was an Account Executive. Nicole hopes to use the skills she has acquired through her various positions to elevate PRSSA’s media presence, provide relevant resources to PR students to help them thrive, and create a space where PR students can support other students.
In her free time, Nicole loves staying active; she grew up riding horses and is a second-degree black belt in Kempo Karate. Nowadays, you can often find Nicole playing cards with her family, dancing, or going on adventures with friends. Nicole also loves meeting new people, so if you have any questions or want to connect with her, feel free to reach out to Nicole via email or social media.
- National President
- Immediate Past President
- Vice President of Brand Engagement
- Vice President of Career Services
- Vice President of Chapter Development
- Vice President of Digital Communications
- Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising
- Vice President of Member Services
- Vice President of Professional Development
- National Faculty Adviser
- National Professional Adviser
- PRSA Board Liaison, Ray Day
- PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming
- PRSA Board Liaison, Jeff Wilson, APR
- PRSA Board Liaison, Patricia Alvarenga Smith, APR