Alyson Hoffman, PRSSA 2022-2023 National President, is a senior at Ohio Northern University pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, triple majoring in public relations and communications and marketing with a minor in social media.
Alyson knew she was going to major in public relations ever since her sophomore year of high school. She has a passion for people and the media. When she was looking at colleges, she knew she wanted to be a part of an amazing PRSSA Chapter and she found that in Ohio Northerns’. Alyson had the opportunity to serve as President in 2020-2021. This was a wonderful honor to lead such a fun and creative group of people as only a second-year student. Alyson also participated in ONU’s Student-run Firm True North PR where she worked as a team lead on the cystic fibrosis campaign through Rowan University which took first place nationally in 2019! She has also attended International Conference and Leadership Assembly in 2020.
When Alyson isn’t working on tasks for PRSSA, she is very involved in her ONU community. She serves as the Virtual Coordinator for Orientation and Welcome Weekend. She works in the Office of Admissions and serves as a Resident Assistant for the Office of Residence Life.
In her free time, Alyson enjoys running, spending time with friends and family and the outdoors. She loves McDonald’s Sweet tea and anything spicy!
Alyson is excited to serve and is always available if you need anything.
- National President
- Immediate Past President
- Vice President of Brand Engagement
- Vice President of Career Services
- Vice President of Chapter Development
- Vice President of Digital Communications
- Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising
- Vice President of Member Services
- Vice President of Professional Development
- National Faculty Adviser
- National Professional Adviser
- PRSA Board Liaison, Ray Day
- PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming
- PRSA Board Liaison, Jeff Wilson, APR
- PRSA Board Liaison, Patricia Alvarenga Smith, APR