Vice President of Professional Development
Kayla Holley, 2021–2022 vice president of professional development, is currently a senior studying public relations and business administration at the State University of New York at Oswego.
She joined SUNY Oswego’s Chapter of PRSSA her freshman year and enjoyed the opportunities to network with PRSA members and Oswego alumni, take agency tours in big cities, and learn more about the industry. She was elected president of the Chapter her junior year and is excited to bring her knowledge of professional development to the Society.
In addition to serving on the PRSSA National Committee, Kayla is a content coordinator for MarComm agency Tipping Point Communications and president of SUNY Oswego’s chapter of Lambda Pi Eta — National Communications Honor Society.
Feel free to reach out! Kayla would love to talk about all things professional development, the latest personal development podcast, anything written or spoken by Glennon Doyle, or her time studying abroad in Dublin, Ireland.
- National President
- Immediate Past President
- Vice President of Brand Engagement
- Vice President of Career Services
- Vice President of Chapter Development
- Vice President of Digital Communications
- Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising
- Vice President of Member Services
- Vice President of Professional Development
- National Faculty Adviser
- National Professional Adviser
- PRSA Board Liaison, Heide Harrell, APR
- PRSA Board Liaison, Ray Day
- PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming